Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Picture


This year we took our little family's Christmas picture soon after Zachary was born, so we are done! However, my parent's card is going to have like 8 different pictures, so we had to take one of all of us together. Caitlin came up with the idea to do a BYU picture, so we dressed up (it ended up being color-coded) and went to the Cougar statue. One of Jennifer's friends took the picture, and as usual, we had to take lots! Here are some of them...


This is the whitest I have ever been in my life-other than being born I think! It's a crazy that Jennifer
(who CAN'T get tan) is darker than me!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love all the pictures. It's always fun seeing all the Hogans together. You gotta get everyone to move back here one of these days!

Christine said...

Go COUGARS!!!! Cute pictures. I still chuckle at the thought of Dan being "Grandpa Dan"! Good times for the Hogan family!