Saturday, November 24, 2007

Zach



Here are some fun pictures of Zachary...there are more on the album of him too. We are so excited Deanna (and Amberly!) now have blogs! So fun to be able to SEE the family! Now we just have to make sure everyone keeps up the good work!!






3 comments:

Deanna said...

I love the 'bum in the air' sleeping position...he must get that from John :o)

Chantalle said...

Funny story with the bum in the air- My dad brought Jennifer and I in to the hospital to meet Caitlin after she was born, and she happened to be in the nursery when we came. We looked through the glass and pointed to a 'funny looking naked baby' with its bum in the air, asleep. Dad said 'That's your sister' It explains so much...

Chantalle said...

Oh Man. I was supposed to put 'Jennifer and ME' John will notice that one when he reads, so here is my post script to correct it :)