Thursday, December 13, 2007
Christmas Movies
Merry Christmas! We have been so excited for Christmas this year with Zachary here to share it with. We like to tell him stories and sing Christmas songs! I have watched 'White Christmas' but haven't watched 'It's a Wonderful Life' yet. We used to try and dance like they do on WC, and IAWL was kinda scary, so I didn't like to watch it. The part where the storekeeper smacks George Bailey in the ear and it bleeds....and his brother almost dying...the uncle losing the money...how nobody knew him after Clarence talked to him...I mean really. I think it is a great movie, but I won't make my kids watch it for many years from now. My favorite part is when they jump in the pool and are STILL dancing! I like Miracle on 34th street, but haven't seen it for a while. I haven't seen the new one ever, so I don't know if it's any good. I like the Santa Clause...we saw it for my birthday party one year. We also saw 'I'll be Home for Christmas' with Jonathan Taylor Thomas one year. I love watching older-ish movies like SC cause we always find actors that are in things we like now...like how Bernard is now Charlie Epps on 'Numbers' (one of my favs). I also love to watch 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' (cartoon version) because it's a fun one, and it reminds me of my grandparents' house. I have seen the one with Jim Carey once, and thought it was pretty good. My newest favorite is ELF! I love that one. John and I have quoted it dauly ever since we watched it a few weeks ago, and we have used 'Ginormous' as a real word since the movie came out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment