
John had his LAST final yesterday! He had six finals this semester...that's what happens when he takes 19 credits in law school!! We have survived and now can focus on Christmas and break! Wayne and Roma got us a Wii for Christmas, but John didn't know anything about it :) I let him open it yesterday since these next two weeks will be the only break he is getting for a while! We played it for a while yesterday and tried out all the games we have, it is SO fun! I think my arms were getting a workout on the boxing and baseball games...I recommend them :) We are having family over this weekend to come play! And who knows...there might be more surprises with it to come next week... ;)
3 comments:
I got trav a wii for fathers day, and I swear that first week my arms were so sore. We love our wii but trav just got guitar hero lll for his xbox from thw owners at work and I think that is going to take up our time now they have it for wii to I highly recommend it!
You have to try Dance, Dance Revolution with the wii...that is so fun! Mike's sister has it and we played it all throughout Thanksgiving. Have a great Christmas!
How fun for you guys!!! I didn't even know they had a "dance revolution"! Now that would be fun...
Merry Christmas... hugs and kiss to little Zac!!!
Post a Comment