Friday, January 25, 2008
Bragging
So I wanted to brag a little...ok a lot. John got his grades today for last semester and he did GREAT! He had NINETEEN credits, and does again this semester. He is in the top 30th percentile of his class, and getting closer to the top 20th. He did that during the semester of having a new baby AND lots of meetings for his calling as counselor in the Stake Young Men's presidency. Plus he still makes dinner more often than I do...yay! We are having some New York steaks that we got on major sale and John is playing the Wii this afternoon to take a break. Only this semester and one more and we are done with school!!! Eleven months until December...but who's counting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice goin' John...I think playing the Wii makes you smarter :o) We LOVED seeing you guys this last week. Spencer was pretty sure he would be bored for the rest of his life because he didn't have his favorite playmate. :o) Amberly is also requesting that we have a cute baby just like Zachary.... maybe just more visits!! :o)
Post a Comment