Caitlin, my little sister, will be turning 16 on St. Patrick's Day. She is just a LITTLE excited about prom, so she allowed Jennifer, my mom, Zachary and me accompany her to a prom dress shop. Here are some pictures...we ended up each having our own favorites!





Zachary had so much fun...he fell asleep!
Towards the end...and getting tired...

Some of the dresses on the rack...and no, she didn't try these on. She did hold it up, and it was super heavy!
4 comments:
I don't remember having so many choices of dresses for my prom! She looks great! Which one did she choose?
And these are only the ones I took pictures of! There were lots of rejects. She is thinking the brown one, but in yellow. She also likes the pale pink one. I LOVE the hot pink one for her, but she is just a sophomore (prom is one big dance for everyone) so she doesn't want to be too flashy if 'other people in her group wear different styles of dresses'
OK, I LOVE the hot pink one too! It was my personal favorite before I even read the comments. Funny huh? I thought you were supposed to stand out & be flashy at those things... :o) She looks beautiful & I bet she is soooo excited! Yea Caitlin!
So fun.....my kids first thought Caitlin was getting married - too funny! Emily loves all the dresses but really likes the hot pink one. I really like the dark brown/black one. Thanks for posting these pictures of your sisters for us Fish Heads to remember the good ol' days with them. We sure love your family!
Post a Comment