Here are some more pictures from winter break! Like I said, it was a looong break!
Zachary with Grandpa trying to be big!
John went to the Stake Center (Pleasanton) to play basketball with Nick Johansen, "and some other guys". Turns out it was basically the Amador basketball team! He held his own, especially on his knee...he had ACL replacement surgery two years ago from basketball...he just got a little tired after a few games :)
Zach with Mike and Laura Hall's daughter, Abby. They are three weeks apart- almost down to the minute.
Mike and John with their babies
2 comments:
Abby looks so much smaller than Zachary! Will you email the pictures of them together? It was great to see you guys. Have fun in the snow!
So weird to see a Hall Twin all grown up and a dad! Wow - good thing I'm not aging at all, wink, wink! I grew up with Ryan and Jenny Hall (well I'm still older than them but who's keeping track, right?)
Post a Comment