THIS is what us Utahns woke up to this morning! It hasn't snowed in weeks, and we were wearing T-Shirts and playing at the park this week!! Hopefully it will melt soon, it is supposed to be 60 again by the end of the week after lots of rain.
We had my mom and sisters and John's parents who just flew in and John's brother Scott's family over for a BBQ last night- John just about froze when he was cooking the steaks! We had a lot of fun with everybody, and luckily we have mom's old kitchen table, so all 13 of us (two of those are babies of course!)
Here's my new hair cut. I actually got a few inches off, and then lots of layers. I am one of those people who doesn't care much about cutting my hair off since it grows so fast! So I let her do whatever and this is what she did...I love it being shorter! I'm ready for summer! Except for the snow outside...
5 comments:
i like your new hair cut! i just got mine cut too. it was about time!
Cute haircut! Sorry about the snow...nothing like a spring snowfall! :)
Ok... that made me un-homesick (is that a word?) to move back to Provo!!
It looks good, I really like it! Spring is a great time for changing it up a bit. I'm glad the snow has melted and its now warmed up a little bit. I can't handle it staying cold. I'm ready for spring.
cute cute cute cut!!!
Post a Comment