I'm home!! I left on Tuesday with our church ward for Girl's Camp! No showers, cooking all of our food ourselves, waterfront being a VERY small lake with some canoes and eating, sleeping, and dressing in dirt/dust, classes and day hikes- this was not the girl's camp I am used to! I had my doubts, but I loved it.
It will be fun to have the ward girls get together tomorrow since they are so close now. They didn't really get to know the stake girls well since they didn't do much together, but they spent lots of time with the ward. I stayed up until around 2 every night and woke up at 6:30 so I am ready to sleep this week! We had fun skits and songs and great girls. I laughed all week.
I missed John and Zach and it is so nice to come home and shower and hang out with them. I don't have any pictures because my camera was dead. It was fun to be a leader even though I had to wake them up and tell them to stop doing things and go to class :) They still liked me by the end of the week, so I'm glad. It was a very spiritual experience and definitely a bonding experience for all the girls. So fun- but good to be home! It took me forever to get all the dirt off me after 5 days of constantly being in dirt/dust!
2 comments:
I'm glad you had so much fun! It's cool that they camp by unit. I've always seen camping by level, but it'd be good bonding the other way.
Lance was SO excited to get to talk to John!:)
i think i liked our girls camp better!
Post a Comment