Happy Father's Day to any fathers! And to my dad :) This was John's first Father's Day (also Tiger Woods' first father's day- his daughter was born the day after it last year). It started off with Zach having the stomach flu! I took him to church and just sat near the front so we wouldn't be near anyone. We had to go because John gave a talk! Then John took him home so I could teach my lesson. We had my parents, sisters and friends, and my aunt's family all here for dinner- homemade Cafe Rio! Cafe Rio is our favorite, over Baja Fresh and Bajios. It was soo yummy and now we are pros! Zach had pedialyte and naps all day and by evening was feeling much better. He is great now and wanting to type a message to you all :)
We now have four weeks until we get to go to California!
2 comments:
cute, cute, cute! happy father's day, john!
we make cafe rio too! do you do salads or burritos? how do you make the dressing if you do salads?
Salads! I'll email you the recipe :) So yummy!
Post a Comment