Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged:

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. That he loves to play with Zach and can tell when I need him to change the diaper because I need a break
2. He makes dinner when I'm too tired or just don't want to
3. He supports me in eating healthy even though he could eat junk all day and not gain a pound. Even if he tried.
4. He likes to go on long walks and talk about everything as well as listen :)

Four jobs I have had:
1. Mom :)
2. Babysitting- this counts cause I did it almost every weekend Forever.
3. Swimming Instructor
4. Legal Assistant at a Law Firm (the firm John works for now actually)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Count of Monte Cristo. Jennifer and I stayed up and watched this on the weekends when we got back from our friends houses. So midnight and no later! :)
2. Ocean's Eleven
3. Star Wars
4. Pride and Prejudice (A&E version of course)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Eli Stone
2. Reality: Survivor, Project Runway, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, Bachelor/ette, etc
3. Friends
4. Crime Shows: New NCIS, old Crossing Jordan, Law and Order, CSIs

Four places I have been:
1. Europe. All over. Italy being the best with Paris right behind it.
2. Hawaii
3. Cruise to Mexico
4. Rexburg

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Roma (MIL)
3. Julie (SIL)
4. Amazon.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Food on the Cruise :)
2. Fruit
3. Cafe Rio
4. Banana Chips

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Someplace different than I've been, like Thailand.
2. Florence again of course
3. the Caribbean
4. Just about anywhere in Europe

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Graduation
2. Christmas Season
3. New things
4. Zach getting big and learning new things

Four People I tag:
1. Julie
2. Briawna
3. Missy
4. YOU

No comments: