My sister in law Heather took our family pictures last week! My mom emailed me some, but I haven't seen them all on CD yet. The first one is my favorite, but I have only seen like 10 of the over 400 taken! Heather is a TROOPER! Thanks again :)
They turned out so good. You Family is really good about taking picture on a regular Basis. Looking forward to hopefully meeting you little man next weekend. I am sure he have a good time with the all the girls.
3 comments:
They turned out so good. You Family is really good about taking picture on a regular Basis. Looking forward to hopefully meeting you little man next weekend. I am sure he have a good time with the all the girls.
My favorite is the one where everyone is all smiles and Zach is crying. Is that cruel? :)
cute family pics! i second the fact that the circle one is the best! and by the way you look great white or not!
Post a Comment