Friday, November 21, 2008

It was a Happy Birthday!


John had a great birthday! It started off two days before when I cam home from my trip and he woke up with food poisoning the next day! What a bummer. He was over it by Wednesday, his birthday, so that was good. He was hungry and ready to eat again- but I was going to dinner at YW in Excellence at church AND I was the speaker so I couldn't leave and have dinner with him. Luckily John's brother Scott invited him out to the Jazz game that night! Which meant an included all you can eat dinner including amazing seats- they were on the first row and under the basket for the second half! I tried to find a picture, but since the Jazz was (or 'were' right here) doing so well in the second half, there weren't many highlights from that side of the court. And I didn't get out a VHS to tape it cause I didn't know he had such good seats!
Happy Birthday John! Glad it was fun :)

No comments: