Cute little Zach, what a guy. Haha, yah, it says I'm on New Moon, but I'm actually on the last book about half way through. I agree, New Moon was my least fave. Let's totally get together to see it at the dollar theater, I'd love that!
zach looks soooo cute as a little lamb! looks like you guys had so much fun over christmas! hope things are going well! are you over that little flu bug yet? want to come and visit
2 comments:
Cute little Zach, what a guy. Haha, yah, it says I'm on New Moon, but I'm actually on the last book about half way through. I agree, New Moon was my least fave. Let's totally get together to see it at the dollar theater, I'd love that!
zach looks soooo cute as a little lamb! looks like you guys had so much fun over christmas! hope things are going well! are you over that little flu bug yet? want to come and visit
Post a Comment