Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some Stuff...



Here is a video of Zach last night. I posted it for me, I like how he waves at the end. I used my little Flip video camera- the thing weighs nothing and plugs straight into the computer. And it uses regular batteries. Which I like- one less charger. True, you have to have batteries, but at least we could go on a trip or something and I can always have batteries. It's the worst when you can't take pictures in the middle of something cause your camera is dead and there is nothing you can do about it.
We are pretty boring around here. John is studying most hours of the day. Zach is busy figuring out how things work, like the pads on the bottom of the chairs to prevent scratching (they needed to come off and then be put back on), reading lots of books, and opting out of his morning nap. It means he takes an earlier and longer afternoon nap, so whatever. That means I get a longer nap too! :)
New show I just started watching at my parents' house: Leverage. It's on TNT and it's awesome. It's like Ocean's 11 or Italian Job or something. There are 5 of them and they have a different job each time, that they take on themselves, and basically rob from the rich to feed the poor. One episode they were robbing a small town corrupt judge and gave his money to a family he treated unfairly. But of course while robbing him with their earbugs and fancy tactics, some amateur actually robs the bank, so they have to pull it off with a hitch in their plan. It is a fun show and easy to just pick up. Kinda like a mini movie.

We watched the Inauguration yesterday. I hope that things do get better, I guess now we have see what changes are going to happen. I liked Michelle's ensemble and thought the whole thing was fun to watch.

Have a nice Wednesday! Today is play group day for us, so Zach and I will be leaving the house- O my!

No comments: