Wednesday, February 4, 2009
First Ultrasound
We saw the new baby today on the ultrasound! It was fun to see him/her and hear the heartbeat. He/She was already kicking a ton on the huge plasma screen. Arms and legs flailing all over! Zach didn't do that...does this mean we have something different coming? :) We also went maternity clothes shopping for some pants and shorts for this summer. So fun! Right when I saw the baby and heard the heartbeat this got very real...like o ya, I can be sick. This is what I will get! I haven't posted the picture...it wasn't a good one, just the head even though we saw the whole body and could see the heart beating. Can't wait till we see him/her again and find out him/her! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how fun, that's always the funnest! Congrats!
yay! an active baby!:) an ultrasound does always make you feel better about being sick..:)
Hey girl! I read your blog frequently, I just don't post all the time. I just wanted to say congratulations! What an exciting time for you. Lots of changes. I hope you are feeling much better soon and that everything goes perfectly with this pregnancy! CONGRATS!!! (are you going to start posting belly pics?? :) )
Ahhh! How exciting!!! I;m so happy for you guys!!! Your such a good example to watch :) I just love you chantalle! i am regretting not making a bigger effort to see u in ut :( but i also enjoy california! I hope u get a girl :) they're are so much fun!
*love*
Post a Comment