Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Doctor


Yesterday Zach FINALLY had his 18 month doctor's appointment! (although he just turned 19 months...the insurance was incredibly slow in starting!)

He was great. Passed every question except 'is he toilet-trained during the day?'

His stats:
Weight: 25 pounds 4 ounces (50th percentile)
Height: 32 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
And his head is in the 50th percentile
Tall and skinny still!

He got two shots, which made him sad until I said he could watch Cars and have an apple when we got home :) John always makes it out to Zach's appointments, so he was also sad to say goodbye to dad. Zach was very snuggly the rest of the afternoon which I liked :)
Today I have a doctor's appointment...and tomorrow is 20 weeks! Halfway there! It is going by so fast lately- yay! Not that I am ready for baby, I am just glad time isn't crawling by like it does in the beginning. We are excited to see her again! Ultrasounds are so fun. Except I have low expectations...so far the only ultrasounds we have ever seen were on huge plasma TVs and I doubt they have one!

We leave for Idaho/Utah next Friday! (The seventeeth) We are staying for over a week- basically it is going to be our summer vacation. We are excited to hang out with family and Also, Friday the 24th is John's graduation so we will be down in Provo that day. Hopefully the cold will be mostly gone!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay Zach, way to grow! How fun to come to Utah! We have lots of ideas... the zoo, Thanksgiving Point, Ikea, Park City, Heber, Lagoon, the Bean Museum... there's lots more. Let me know if you need more. Let's hang out!

Carly said...

how awesome!!!!!! i cant think about anything else BUT my ultrasound on monday...
and i just felt the baby move for the first time, like 5 min ago!!!!! its the coolest feeling ever!