Remember I got the dresser I wanted for Christmas? Well, I got a paper informing me that when we had a place I could have the dresser I have wanted for so long? Well, today is the day! No, we don't have room for it still, but today is the day nonetheless.

Ta-Da! It is tall and big. My sisters have it and I love it. It comes in black too (which this guy has one of) but I wanted white for our room- we are going lighter in there this time around. We are getting two matching ones tonight for half price each (or less...depending on our negotiating skills!) I am excited!
Plus, we are hoping there is some action on our place...a couple about to get married checked it out a few nights ago and we are in their top two! They are also interested in our furniture since they have none, so if they want our place we will leave the bulk of it there (taking a few pieces we don't want to part with). Which is also kinda nice for moving everything...less to move! Their realtor is going out of town this weekend, so we probably won't hear anything until next week. We are so excited and hope this is the one! We will keep you posted...
4 comments:
cool dresser! I bet it looks cool in black too--where'd you get it?
yay, crossing my fingers for the sale!:)
I love the dresser! Where is it from? I need a new dresser. We have Ryans 3 drawer black one and then my hand-me-down off-white ugly old ones! our room is a bit crazy at the moment...I keep looking on Craigslist!
They are from IKEA! That is why I wanted them for so long...they still carry them! There are other pieces that go with it- a smaller dresser, mirror, etc. Jennie- they are for sale in San Ramon in Windemere. We are going to get two white ones, so he has a white and black one left and is moving tomorrow. Let me know if you want details! We are going tonight to pick them up!! Yay!
Yeah for new furniture. I need some but have nowhere to put it! I hope the sale goes through and they come to our ward. You should make that a condition on selling...they must attend the family ward. Everyone is moving. I hope my turn comes soon!
Post a Comment