Saturday, April 4, 2009

Utah!

Zach and I flew to Utah on Monday for a little trip to see my family. He was great on the plane- but once we got off, they realized they left the stroller outside the plane in Oakland. He is now about 25 or 26 pounds, so it wasn't too fun to carry and/or chase him around everywhere till it got there the next day.
We did some major SHOPPING! We got baby girl Bishop a lot of clothes :)
We went to the DI in American Fork- all you Utahns, you need to go there. There are racks and racks of clothes, and most of them Gap, Gymboree, and The Children's Place. Plus most things were a dollar- the most expensive things (like holiday dresses) were $3. What a score! Everything looks brand new. I got a ton of outfits, some dresses, pajamas, Christmas stuff (dresses and pajamas) plus a few things for Zach- including Christmas jammies.

Here is a lot of the clothes...with another load in the dryer still! So pink :)

Zach and I both got haircuts! I will upload his pictures soon, but here is a phone one of mine:
You can't see too well, but my hair is REALLY long lately...

And after! Again, not a great pic, but I still didn't find my camera. Not too much of a change, but it makes a big difference to me :)

We got to go to playgroup in our old ward and see some of our friends! That was really fun to see everyone and Zach loved playing with everyone.
We saw Kristin's family and Zachary LOVED running around with them. Thanks for letting us borrow your carseat while we were there guys!
We also got to see baby Myma, who has gotten big!

We will be back in two weeks for John to walk for graduation, so we will see everyone else then!

For now, we are needing to soak up some sun! General Conference today plus lunch with friends :)

1 comment:

Jen and Ryan said...

Look at all those clothes!! Thats so fun! I'll need to make a trip to Utah when I get pregnant for some baby stuff! It was good to see you at lunch today, see you again soon!