
Yesterday morning before church I put together this kit my mom bought Zach. It is so cute! Roma printed off pictures of the people I didn't have photos for, and we got all the family in on this little book! It is so cute and his eyes light up when he sees everyone. He knows almost everyone's names and flipped through it a lot.

There were ribbons to put in between every picture set, but it would have made the book stick out really big. It is hard to fit all the stuff in our diaper bag as it is! (including food for nursery...since he can't have nursery food- fishes. which means milk!)
4 comments:
Thats so cute! I need one of those for Ryan :) He doesnt know everyone's name yet. Well atleast he knows the immediates!
hahaha that's hilarious. It was a fun little project :)
What a cute book. I even have that scrapbook paper. Maybe I should use it to make my kids a book like that.
Glad to see the favorite cousins are on top! Show him our picture a lot. We miss him!
Post a Comment