Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Offer!

We got an offer today!!! We are SO excited and SO grateful that things worked out. We have heard that these people were interested in our place two weeks ago, so we have been waiting to hear if they wanted to make an offer. Not only did they send an offer today- they want to close in two weeks from Friday! I am so glad things are coming together- and fast! Hopefully everything goes smoothly the next two weeks :) It's starting to get time to check out more houses! Especially after Friday...since that is when we find out about the Bar! What a BIG week!

5 comments:

california smiths said...

Congrats, what a load off your mind I am sure!!

Katie said...

Woohoo! That is great news! So, you're going to take it, right? Haha, just kidding. Have fun house hunting!!!

Briawna said...

Yeah! Tell them they need to come to our ward....oh and have kids fast. We need more kids in the ward. :-) Congrats. I'm so glad it's worked out for you guys. I hope it will go as smoothly for us next year.

KMower said...

YAHOOO!!!

erin said...

congrats! bet thats a BIG relief! hope everything goes smooth in the process for you guys.