Hosted by Jennie, Taylor, Chantalle, Jane and Roma
Theme: PINK!
It was a HOT night (98 degrees!) but eventually cooled off and the shade set in. I didn't get any pictures after this- it got darker and the lights really glowed! The whole night was so much fun and so pretty. Congrats Kim, we are so excited for you!
4 comments:
Thats one of the CUTEST baby showers Ive ever seen! Those hosts really did a good job :)
oh my gosh everything is SO cute! i wish i could've been there!
I am pretty lucky to have such great friends! Thanks again girls--I had a blast and can't wait for the baby to come so I can dress her in all that PINK!
The yard and table of treats were decorated so nicely. Every detail was thought out and just perfect for the "pink" baby shower. Thank you for the fun fun evening. Well done!
Post a Comment