So...I can't get my memory card to work all the sudden! So I have posts in waiting- Zach's birthday, Elizabeth's first week, etc. They are coming, maybe my dad can figure it out this afternoon when he stops by.
It has been really fun having two- although I haven't hit real life yet at all! Zach is taken care of by Wayne and Roma most of the day, so I have been with Elizabeth and Zachary gets some great Grandparents time. She sleeps all the time. Except last night from 11-1. She wakes up every three hours on the dot and usually goes right back to sleep. Right now, that works for me :) With Zach is was like "Wake up! Look at me! I need entertainment after serving you for hours a day!" But with Elizabeth, I am just fine with her sleeping for a few weeks while she gets used to life. I can watch Zach line up his cars or play with the train or read a book and get my entertainment from him :)
Zach really likes the baby. He calls her "Baby" even though we try to get him to say Elizabeth or Ellie or Lizzy. He pays attention when she cries and when she sneezes, which he thinks is funny. He gives her her pacifier when it falls out- which is very entertaining. He also loves to give her a lot of kisses. So far she returns the favor by looking at him every once in a while and not messing up his toys- yet. He likes to set a bunch of cars on top of her wrapped legs on the bouncer which is cute.
Huge load of pictures to come...
1 comment:
Yah, I am so excited for you guys. Sounds fun. Having 2 is not too bad. Isaiah who is 4 since june and carter will be 6 months on the 15.It goes by too fast.Enjoy every min.But they do entertain each other lol
Post a Comment