I got a new vacuum today! I haven't ever bought a vacuum before. We had two hand-me-downs before and...you get what you pay for. So, I invested very little into getting a new vacuum after reading a bunch of reviews, and it's great! I love it. I vacuumed with the old vacuum the other day, and vacuumed with this one this morning and the cartridge was about half full of crap. Woohoo!
After I put all the vacuum pieces together and took it out on its maiden voyage, Zach used the screwdriver I had out to bang dents on the table. It's the table Roma painted black for me (well, the smaller of the two she painted black for me) and it's not that noticeable since it didn't take off any paint. I said "Zach, that makes mom really sad that you made holes in the table." then sat down on the couch. He looked at the dents then looked at me, "Zachary sad too."
Pictures of the house coming very soon!
1 comment:
lol. he is getting so big!
we got a new vacuum too! it's fun to have it be such a great sucker.
can't wait to see your house!
Post a Comment