Haha, she was soo sleepy, it was so cute. She did better during the day and then was fussy all evening...I wish I knew what bugs her or her tummy or whatever so she would feel better!
brady had tummy trouble in the beginning, too. are you formula feeding or breast? if formula, enfamil gentlease worked great for brady once i weaned from bfing.
if you're breastfeeding,have you looked at your diet? iknow brady's tummy could NOT tolerate anything with garlic, onion, strong spices, chocolate, etc. i had to eat VERY blandly otherwise he would get a very upset tummy.
i hope it gets better soon!! ill keep that sweet little face in my prayers!!!
She can't do chocolate, and I try not to eat much dairy. I noticed when we had cheese sticks here, she was extra fussy that week. I haven't thought of onion...but I haven't had that for a while. I had pancakes last night with milk in them but she is doing pretty good today so who knows. She also suffers from being the second child so she likes to whine until she has ALL of the attention. Then she is perfectly happy :) If only that's all I had to do all day was hold her (okay, some days it is)
To die for adorable! I can't believe how cute she is!! I used to hold B. all day too, but now she can walk! yay! ;) She still likes to see what's cookin' in the kitchen or what not!
7 comments:
that second picture is TO DIE FOR!
Thats NOT what I saw on monday :( Maybe she doesnt like me!! Shes so beautiful.
Haha, she was soo sleepy, it was so cute. She did better during the day and then was fussy all evening...I wish I knew what bugs her or her tummy or whatever so she would feel better!
brady had tummy trouble in the beginning, too. are you formula feeding or breast? if formula, enfamil gentlease worked great for brady once i weaned from bfing.
if you're breastfeeding,have you looked at your diet? iknow brady's tummy could NOT tolerate anything with garlic, onion, strong spices, chocolate, etc. i had to eat VERY blandly otherwise he would get a very upset tummy.
i hope it gets better soon!! ill keep that sweet little face in my prayers!!!
She can't do chocolate, and I try not to eat much dairy. I noticed when we had cheese sticks here, she was extra fussy that week. I haven't thought of onion...but I haven't had that for a while. I had pancakes last night with milk in them but she is doing pretty good today so who knows. She also suffers from being the second child so she likes to whine until she has ALL of the attention. Then she is perfectly happy :) If only that's all I had to do all day was hold her (okay, some days it is)
(the second picture) she sleeps like dad does :D
To die for adorable! I can't believe how cute she is!! I used to hold B. all day too, but now she can walk! yay! ;) She still likes to see what's cookin' in the kitchen or what not!
And thanks again for the by jill comment! xoxox
Post a Comment