Happy 5 months to Elizabeth!
We stare at Elizabeth all day long. She LOVES everyone in the family...when Dad comes home she giggles like crazy, when Zach plays by her, they both start squealing!
Elizabeth loves to hold things. My hair, her fingers, Zach's cars, toys, her pacifier, whatever. She loves attention and always has to be with everyone.
She sticks out her tongue and blows raspberries ALL THE TIME.
Dad came home for lunch today, so he and Zach had some fun
4 comments:
she is precious...as are your boys, of course.:)
i know i tell you this all the time, but seriously; she is like THE best looking baby i have ever seen in my life. she is absolutely stunning. so very beautiful and adorable!!
those pics of zach and john are precious!!
I love that you and John each have a mini-me. That's really the only negative about being married to Ronell, I'll never get a kid that looks like me. Oh, well. There are worse things in life. Elizabeth is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her.
Elizabeth is so photogenic and adorable.
Post a Comment