Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sewing again...

I got out the sewing machine the other night...John had a basketball game (our stake champions, P3 played the stake champions for Danville) so I got out the sewing machine. It hasn't worked for weeks and I have worked on it several basketball evenings with no luck. Well, I got it to work!

I have been seeing ruffles on shirts all over the internet, so I thought I would try one. I used an old T-shirt that was the same fabric as the long sleeved shirt.



It took probably 10 minutes total.



And an Easter basket for Zach! Made out of some fabric my mom gave me a while ago. It is pretty big and very durable so far which is nice!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

CUTE shirt! And the basket is cute too! Lets sew this week :)

Chantalle said...

Lets! Come on over :)