While the weather was mostly great in Utah, it did snow towards the end of our trip. A LOT! W spent the beginning of the week going from store to store to store, so by the end we had gone everywhere on the list (and then some) and didn't have to travel much in the snow.
I'd just like to note that I am deciding to be eating healthier (again...I never get off track very far, but it's all about mentally restarting that helps) and John made funfetti cupcakes. I ate two on Sunday (okay, three) and haven't had any since. Their are like 10 of them in the kitchen. With my favorite, funfetti frosting. With chocolate stuff it's not even a temptation (seeing how I like to sleep and not be up with a fussy baby all night) but something I can technically have??
In sort of related news, Elizabeth took a bottle yesterday! Finally. She hasn't been too interested...but then she is fussy all the time when I feed her. And she gets distracted, but then mad when she does finally eat. It has not been fun. I wouldn't mind it too much if she wanted to try out bottles for a while and I can stop being hungry 24/7. We lasted 6 months, that's what I did with Zach. I figured I could go longer with her, but she is getting pretty done. She also ate some rice cereal mixed with applesauce and formula yesterday which was nice! She usually only likes real food. She DOWNS the food I set out on her exersaucer and then screams for attention that she wants more when she is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment