We had a fun weekend celebrating the passing of October 15th! It was so nice to have John home all weekend and relax!
Friday night we went to Rascal Flatts with Jennie and Ryan. It was awesome! I first heard their songs when I went to BYU Idaho and thought they were fun. I have bought two CDs in the last 6 or 7 years, one of them was Rascal Flatts! (The other was Owl City)
Friday night we went to Rascal Flatts with Jennie and Ryan. It was awesome! I first heard their songs when I went to BYU Idaho and thought they were fun. I have bought two CDs in the last 6 or 7 years, one of them was Rascal Flatts! (The other was Owl City)The concert was fun, we had decent seats (anything looked better than the lawn area. A TON of drunk teens/college age kids with hardly any clothes on. We decided no concert would ever be fun if we had to go up there!) and of course the band was great!
After the concert we went and got McFlurrys :) Then I got up at 7 and went running with the kids at 7:30. A few girls from church started a running group. After we ran for a while we did some strength training, so basically like an aerobics class where we worked on different areas. It was so fun. I love classes! There is something so mental about it. I am totally fine doing something as long as you tell me when it will end. Soccer game? I know it will end sometime, so I can push myself the whole time. Swimming- I know how many more laps so I know where to use my energy, although this one is similar to running and a little tougher to know how much energy to use without exhausting yourself. Giving birth? After 2 hours of pushing (sans drugs) my doctor told me she had to go help someone else but she would be back in a half hour and the baby would be out. I was so relieved! As long as I know when the end is (or that it's coming) then I'm good! I love aerobics classes and doing this made me excited for our Groupon- 14 sessions at Club Sport between now and the beginning of December. I am going to figure out when classes are and get on it!The rest of the weekend we hung out, watched the BYU game (not as fun as it used to be...), watched Letters to Juliet (very cute as expected), went to ward conference on Sunday and took naps and hung around the rest of the day. It was awesome.
Things coming up:
-Baby shower tonight
-Baby shower tomorrow night
-Hosting a baby shower on Saturday
-Costume party on Saturday (I got our costumes at the thrift store since it is 'Formal Costume' attire)
-Attorney's Retreat (woohoo!)
-Stake Halloween carnival/trunk or treat
-Super Saturday that Becky and I are putting on (http://undergroundsupersaturday.blogspot.com)
-Bridal shower the same day
-Ward Temple Day
-Utah for Thanksgiving! (just decided for sure on this one today and I'm really excited!)
- A few days after coming home...CRUISE!
-Which means our family pictures and then the Christmas cards need to be out around Thanksgiving since we have our new address
-As well as having the Christmas shopping done. I am actually pretty far on the list!
-My birthday is right before the cruise and then after it will of course be December things and then Christmas!
Phew! I might have to join the kids in their naps right now...
1 comment:
you guys are busy!! but so many fun things!!
and i am SO jealous u got to go to the concert!! i wanted to go so bad!!
Post a Comment