Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November

Before we left for Utah, we got some fall-ish stuff up. Well, I did while the kids did this:

They are sooo sweet. I love it. This one is our FHE when we wrote down everything we are thankful for and made a chain. I added 'naps', Zach kept saying Trees and Trains.

This is the Thanksgiving advent calendar we made! I love how it turned out. It's little pockets and then you can put whatever in it- you can write what you are thankful for each day and put it in or it says something like 'We are thankful for animals' and then you go to the zoo. Or library, park, Grandma's, etc.



4 comments:

Tara said...

um, i am OBSESSED w/that gorgeous advent calendar!!! i cant believe u made that!! you should open an etsy shop or something. i would HAPPILY buy from you!! it looks store bought!!

Kristin said...

OK, I need one of those calendars.

Anonymous said...

soo cute. I want one. he he

Cristina said...

seriously that advent calendar is gorgeous!! i love it!