Our 4th of July weekend was great. I love summer! On Saturday we ran some errands, cleaned most of the house and then went to the A's game with my parents. It was the fireworks night, so we watched the fireworks after the game. They were spectacular! Both of the kids loved it. The best was that Elizabeth kept holding out her hands because she thought she could catch the fireworks when they were coming down. It was hilarious and adorable.
Sunday Elizabeth was sick so I stayed home with her and when John and Zachary got home we went to my parents home and had salmon. YUM.
After the eating/talking there was a children's bike parade. It was so cute! We had decorated Zach's bike (sort of...last minute...we'll be on that next year!) They had medals but Zach didn't want his until he crossed the 'finish line'.
Then when he did he got off of his bike and bowed his head a little so I could award him. Made me laugh.
1 comment:
um WOW that cake is amazing! nice job!
Post a Comment