
Cleaning out the phone!
In the beginning of July my mom had a birthday! We had my parents over for dinner to celebrate. Zach asked me the next day if he could be Grandma Tracey so it could be his birthday :) When I told him we were having her birthday dinner at our house, Zach asked if we had everything we needed- balloons, party hats, presents. I told my dad (Dude) that Zach thought we needed party hats, so he went and got some.





This summer we have a group that does something every Wednesday (who am I kidding, we do things 4 out of 5 days a week most weeks) and a few weeks ago we went to the temple. We walked around and took a little tour of the visitor's center. It was a cold day! That week was full of fall weather, and even with jackets we were chilly in Oakland.

Kimberly came out last week which was great! We got to play and craft and go to parks and it was fun. It's always nice when we get a chance to just hang out and catch up. On Saturday we had the Stake Heritage Day Picnic...which I think Kim and I have hung out at together since we were 12. I realized we hadn't taken any pictures of the girls together, so I got a couple on my phone. It is fun when they talk to each other :) We had three car seats in a row in our car a few times, so Kim had to be ready with the crackers and putting 'popcorn popping' on repeat, etc. but they did great and we had a good time.


My mom had a groupon for the zoo, so we went on Monday before it expired and it was nice to be back! It's been a couple of months since our membership ran out, and we went at the perfect time since it wasn't too hot and after the morning cool came off if was perfect.

We figured out that Oreos don't have milk in them. !! So now, of course, Zach wants Oreos daily. He got them down one morning right after breakfast, when I had gone upstairs. Elizabeth swiped one before I could get the box (Zach didn't even get one!) She had eaten it before I could get down there and he didn't even have a chance to grab one. Also, as I said it was right after breakfast so her face is still covered in jam. That is how the oreo is sticking so well...

No comments:
Post a Comment