


We went out to a fancy dinner Thursday night and then Friday was my birthday. John gave me a great present- he told me the new computer we are getting each other for Christmas was on it's way early! I was so excited :) We had a meeting then the guys went to play golf and the girls went shopping and got massages.
We had lunch at Nordstrom, that was a fun view too. The massage was great! I loved it. We had fun meals and lots of shopping (not tons of buying, but it was fun to look!) Saturday Laura and I talked the guys into stopping at IKEA on our way home. John ended up getting an awesome print for this office.
It was a great weekend and we got lots done and had a fun trip.
2 comments:
you are so pretty, you look so much like your mom!
You look FANTASTIC! Glad you had such a fun birthday!!
Post a Comment