I announced a couple of weeks ago on Facebook- it is SO fun to announce things on Facebook. 70 people responded, and then over 80 when we found out it is a boy.
Due in August, technically the 22nd, though in my mind it's more like the 27th (cause so far these babies are in no hurry, and that was Elizabeth's due date so it sticks out in my head).
The morning sickness was horrible as usual. I got a prescription this time, which helped somewhat. I had toast and grilled cheese for the month of January, and am happily expanding my palate more now!
We got to find out this week (15 weeks) that it's a boy, and an active one at that. The kids were so excited to 'see' him and especially Zach was excited to find out it's a brother! Elizabeth kept saying 'It's a brother like you Zach!'
I like to count down till the point I can hold down food again, and then the point when I know boy or girl, and then it doesn't matter. So, till August! My least favorite part is over.
4 comments:
Congratulations! I'm not on Facebook so I had no idea. Yay for little boys!
Tristan
SO excited!!!! can't wait to meet this little man!!!
Yay!! We LOVE BOYS!!!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment