We went up to the temple with the ward to see the temple lights. We loved walking around on such a nice night. We all love Christmas lights so much, so we especially love seeing everything around the temple lit up!
One project I did was making blankets for a couple of missionaries in our ward. A brother (in Florida) and his sister (in L.A.) We LOVE the Baeza family so much, so we were happy to be able to make these blankets for them.
Another project- Elizabeth and I made sleeping bags and pillows for her princess dolls. Now they have somewhere to sleep!
One Saturday we went with Jennifer to Stanford to watch Spencer's game! It was fun to watch, and we got to see Spencer play! Davis didn't win, but the kids got cotton candy, so they were excited.
I went to a cookie exchange. There were so many gorgeous cookies! I made a peanut butter cup/bar. There were so many beautiful treats!
The kids and I delivered our treats to the neighbors and some friends. They get so excited to give things to people!
Starting to roll...this was as far as he got. Getting so big!
For FHE one night we went to the dollar store. We had the kids pick out presents for everyone for Christmas. One afternoon I helped them make tags for their presents with some coloring pages. Zach was so into writing everyone's names down, and wrapping everything so nothing shows.
Sorry for the blurry picture- it was dark! One night we sent the kids to bed (early) and then gave them tickets and told them we were going to ride the Polar Express! We got in the car (with blankets!) and they handed over their tickets. They got popcorn and we drove around town looking at lights. Then in the morning Elizabeth commented about how our car was just a regular car again...and she can't wait for next year when it turns into a Polar Express :)
The blankets turned out SO CUTE! Olivia ordered these patches for the blankets that turned out Amazing! I love them! So fun to get to make the missionaries nice and warm :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment