Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Living the Provo Life...

Zachary got to stay with Grandma for 6 hours this last weekend while we went to the Jazz game! It was fun for us to get out...(our second time!) and Zachary loves being with Grandma. We are pretty sure he didn't even notice we were gone!
So far, I have been mostly successful in forcing my sisters in law to get blogs! I'm excited we will actually be able to keep updated with pictures and stories! Not a very eventful week here in Provo...the weather has been nice, so Zach and I go walking, and sometimes John comes too. John loves to be ahead on his school work, and is almost finished with next week's and his outlines for all his classes! He is a little worried about finals, seeing how they are his entire grade.
Zach gets to come in our bed in the mornings when I am too tired to rock him back to sleep. He is sleeping GREAT! He goes to sleep for about 6-7 hours, and then sleeps for another 4 more! He has been doing this for a couple weeks now, and I love it!


Tummy Time!


Getting ready to take a shower...he LOVES showers! He is smiling at John, of course. Pretty much his favorite thing to do!




Yay for Tuesdays...that means HOUSE is on tonight!!


3 comments:

Mike and Laura said...

I love the tummy time picture. Abby is not a fan of tummy time...she gets frustrated when she can't hold her head up forever. It's pretty funny! Will you guys be in Pleasanton over Christmas at all?

Chantalle said...

We will! We fly into Southern California on the 26th of Dec. and will drive up with Wayne and Roma a few days later. Will you guys be there? Zachary face-plants when his head gets to heavy. He doesnt seem to care about hurting himself, and John thinks it's funny :)

Fuller Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you have a little one of your own. So cute! It looks like you are doing great. You have an adorable family. I am glad that you have a blog, so that we can keep getting updates! I love it!