Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bath Time




Zachary usually showers, but we decided to give him a bath this time! This was earlier in the week...he turned 12 weeks old on Wednesday! So fun. Seems like longer and shorter at the same time!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

What a cutie! He's looking at you like "why am I in this cold tub? I like the rainy shower :o)" I can't believe how big he is already & I haven't even had a chance to hold him! We were thinking of coming down over the Christmas break, but I think you will be in warm California huh?!? We'll catch you sometime :o)

Chantalle said...

We will be in Utah until the 26th, so come before then!!!

Michelle said...

I never give my babies a shower. I'm too afraid I'll drop them because they get so slippery! It's baths all the way at the Hilton home.