Yes, today December 2 is my birthday :) I don't think I am going to tell you how old I am, because I would still rather you thought of me as older than I actually am :) We had morning church, and then came home and had a ham and funeral potatoes lunch! John made it (of course, he does the majority of our cooking since he likes it and I am only starting to like it and get good) and he got out the china and I got to use the 'You are Special Today' plate! Then he made me some chocolate chip cookies! We went to my parents' house for a yummy steak dinner. Needless to say, I only had one piece of my birthday spice cake since I was stuffed! My aunt Kristin made me some cinnamon rolls, so I will have to wait until tomorrow before I can handle those!! I got clothes, a necklace, a Christmas CD I wanted, and a fun toddler parenting book- a little early, but by the time I get to it on my looong reading list, Zachary will probably be a toddler! There are some funny stories about tantrums and bad words that won't be very funny in a little while :) I have gotten some fun phone calls- including my grandparents calling to sing Happy Birthday!

Birthday Cake! (If you can count the candles and multiply by 2, there you go)

A present for me :)

My cinnamon rolls, necklace and shirt...but you can only see the most important, the cinnamon rolls! :)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANTALLE!!! I think it's funny you want us to think of you as older than you really are...that will change in coming years- I promise :o)
I LOVE Zach's face! It's as if he can't believe you actually put a BOW on his head (especially a PINK one)!
YA, and his Grand-Dude did it...he usually makes sure NOTHING pink gets around his grandson!
holy cow, I couldn't believe it was you who posted on my blog! You make me feel OLD!!!! I can't believe you are old enough to be married and have a baby ;). Looks like life is good, what a cute little family you guys have. how fun to see what you are up to.
Hi this is Brynn, and my mom says that she totally remebers you. One of my old babysitters! That is so cool! By the way, I think Zach is SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment