December 4th, the day before he turned 3 months old, Zachary rolled over! Sadly, no one witnessed it. My mom and I changed his diaper and were putting lotion all over him, then we both walked out to wash our hands. When I came back- he was flat on his tummy! He was alone for about 30 seconds! It was so exciting, so we tried to make him do it again. He hasn't since then. He has been moving around in his crib for 3 or 4 weeks now...so I figured this was coming soon! If we lay him down anywhere he is in a different position within a few minutes. He loves to scoot! Yay for Zachary :)
Here is a picture of him right now...not rolling over, but checking out the Christmas tree. He loves to stare at the tree, even if the lights are off.
1 comment:
First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It looks like you had a great time. Zac is growing so fast... I actually can't wait to hold him. I'm hoping to make a visit to Utah soon. Thanks for the sweet comment you left the other day... it meant a lot to me.
Post a Comment