Working Hard!
John has been studying all week in preparation for finals! They start tomorrow, and he has one tomorrow, wed, thurs, fri, mon and next Wed! Zachary and I are counting down the days until he is done :) Then we can finally have winter break for a few weeks where J
ohn doesn't have to do anything! Our Christmas plans include staying at my parents' house for Christmas and then the next day flying to southern California to John's brother's house (Jeff). We will drive up to Pleasanton with Wayne and Roma on Monday the 30th and we will be there the rest of that week!
My mom found an 'exersaucer' at the DI this week (yet another second-hand thing for this oldest child!) For those who don't know, almost everything Zach has is used. I found stuff on Craig's List and at the DI that I have cleaned and they are as good as new- for less than half the price! We actually MADE money off this kid...we took back some of the brand-new outfits since my mom bought over 100 at DI for a dollar or less. They don't look like anyone even wore them, and they are all GAP or Gymboree or whatever. It is so great!! Zachary is liking the exersaucer, since he does almost full sit-ups all the time trying to get up anytime he is put down! It is amazing how these babies grow on their own, it just comes naturally!
3 comments:
Don't you just love finals time? Mike won't be done until the 21st and I am already dying...can't wait for them to be over! I can't believe Zachary is getting so big. We will be in Pleasanton January
3rd! We definitely should get the kiddies together to meet...
Happy belated b-day. I always love seeing what is going on with your family and the Hogans too. I have that same Santa picture that is on your floor - my mom got me one years ago at some craft store that went out of business here - the print was free and you just had to frame it.
You are quite the bargain shopper. I need to learn some tips from you. Happy Belated B-day. I think we'll be gone most of the time you're in P-town but mabye we'll get to see you next time.
Post a Comment