Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Dunkins

We found out last night that our good friends, the Dunkins, are moving to Michigan tomorrow morning! John and Lance were in the accounting program together, and then we were all in the same ward in WyView right after we got married. Missy and I met each other, and we have had fun ever since! We have a list of jokes by now, don't worry I won't bore you cause they would each require a story, and I would probably end up laughing during all of them and not be able to finish. Anyway, they came and visited us in one of our favorite places, Pleasanton, and we hope to meet up there again sometime! Lance proclaimed himself Zach's 'godfather' when they first met him at the hospital :) We informed him that we were pretty sure that godfathers paid tuition... :D Here they are with Zach


No comments: