Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Proposal


Here is a picture we just found! One of my friends took it...it is in Florence, the SECOND I realized John was surprising me! For those who don't know, I was on a Europe tour with BYU-Idaho, and John came the night we got into Florence, Italy and surprised me and later proposed on a bridge!


4 comments:

james & erin said...

hey chantalle! im glad you found me here. congrats to your husband for finishing this year! i feel like WE have an end in sight now that we actually know where we are (most likely) going. its funny to say you have one too! hahaha i will probably be thinking like you three years down the road. for some reason i thought John was doing med school. anywaaaay, fun to see we are somewhat on the same path. :)

Deanna said...

Ahhh, that is so cute! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey I was standing right behind you for that picture!! hehehe that was SO MUCH FUN to be apart of!!! you were TOTALLY surprised!!!!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Chantalle-
Wow, amazing how time flies by. We had so much fun on that trip. Thanks for being such an amazing person and friend. I hope we get to live near each other someday.