Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Today has been pretty fun for us...my mom took us out to lunch at Zupas, a new favorite, and she gave us lots of presents! My dad mailed us a card (he is in Barcelona/Amsterdam this week but gets home tomorrow). And of course the cards from the grandparents! Here are some pictures of our yummy dinner. I didn't document the best part- CREPES for dessert! I cooked dinner (John had late class, and he cooks all the time so it was my turn).
I decorated the cookies at a friends' house while Zachary 'played' with all of his friends from the ward. We are in a family ward, so there aren't a ton of young couples, so the 5 or 6 of us with little ones stick together.
Now we are watching Survivor and waiting for Eli Stone!!
Mom gave us the flowers too :)

No comments: