Monday, February 11, 2008

Lately...



We haven't been up to much lately- doing the bathroom and getting ready to do the next...getting excited for this weekend when Deanna and the kids are hopefully coming!! We are working hard to get stuff done so we can just play :) That's the latest of Zach- so big! He is playing with Grand-dude and watching the Jazz game, one of his favorite activities :) I bought a bunch of new books for Zachary at DI today- yay for the weather being nicer so we can actually go outside!! We even saw grass.

Survivor started last week! Yay for another season, and yay that Johnny Fairplay is out. Also, we started watching Eli Stone that premiered two weeks ago. Love it.

4 comments:

Bea said...

Thanks for the info tonight. Good talking to you... Zach is growing too fast. We'll see you soon...

Chantalle said...

Ok- that sounds great!! Stay with us! That would be SO fun. I did that 5k two years ago, and talked to John about doing it when we heard from Roma that Jeff might be doing the marathon. We would love to see you and have to you visit...and yay for Cafe Rio of course!!

james & erin said...

i missed survivor last week and am going to miss it tonight most likely (sacrificing it for a dinner out). i hope to catch up online and watch faithfully from next week on though. :)

Michelle said...

I'm so happy that Survivor is back. Zach is getting so big I can hardly believe it.