So this is the newest plan for the blog! I have John's laptop today- we are probably switching since this one might crash and we don't want to lose his outlines.
Newest updates:
-I am painting the guest bathroom today. I taped it yesterday, and I am excited. We painted our whole place in two days right when we were moving in (thanks to mother-in-law Roma and sister-in-law Lisa!) but didn't get to the bathrooms. I will post pictures when I am done, and also some of Zachary's room just cause it's cute!
-I am doing the 'Hip Hop Abs' program right now. It is supposed to take a few months until you have good results, but the first 6 days are supposed to make you drop some inches. Today is day 3 and I am loving it! Finally getting around to getting rid of baby fat...
-My long time best friend Kimberly (Lerch) Mower is going on a cruise in April 2009, and it happens to be the same cruise we were planning to go on! We are excited, since both of our husbands are graduating and we get to celebrate! Anyone want to come???
-I watch Rachael Ray everyday, and last night we made what she cooked on the show. It was a loaf of French bread hollowed out with Italian Sausage and broccoli (she used Spinach and Rabe, but we didn't have any) and moz cheese. It was yum- but next time we are going to do ground beef instead I think. Leftovers for lunch today! I hate thinking of lunch ideas, my favorite is a few slices of deli turkey and grapes, so I love when we have leftovers for lunch!!
No comments:
Post a Comment