John's laptop is dying, so I donated mine to him for now, so I haven't blogged much. Caitlin picked her prom dress- turns out it wasn't any of the ones pictured! It is being altered after it was brought in from southern Utah, so no pictures yet. It's light pink and cute! In other news, it is snowing buckets here. Seriously. We went to Brian Miller's apartment last night to watch the superbowl, and our car had 6 inches of snow on it in just a few hours. PLUS I tried to change my blog background and it deleted my links and wouldn't work, so I had to go back to some other one. So this is the solution for now and I will have to work on this later...
2 comments:
I read your comment on Deanna's blog. Devin just switched me over to a MAC. If you do a lot of emails - switch over to it too. It has the cutest build in stationary for it's email. I am the new VTing coordinator in our ward so I am easily able to email the cutest weekly reminders.
Mac LOVER here... I told you that my sister Avey switched her PC out for a Mac last year & fell in love. Seriously, IN LOVE... I sorta feel bad for her husband :o) Anyway, just like Christine said, super cool & fun. However, I haven't done all the fancy shmanchy stationary stuff, 'cause I think our Idahoans might think it's a little over the top...Californians are up for that. Sorry your computer is wiggin' out. Talk to you soon, Deanna :o)
Post a Comment