Thursday, February 28, 2008

Out of the House!

This week we are at my parents' house staying with Caitlin while my mom is in Oregon. Dad gets home tomorrow as usual, I think he is in California this week. We have been having fun spending food money on Cafe Rio :) and yesterday Caitlin and I cleaned out her room! I found plenty of shoes in her closet which I would love to steal. Zachary is liking the change in atmosphere I think...and especially loving Caitlin being around after school! Today we are going to go see our new cousin I think...Zach will look so big, again, I'm sure.
I watched Project Runway last night in real time, and am excited for next week's finale! We are all recovering from our sickness, so that is nice! John is getting all kinds of stuff done for his classes in the last few weeks, so we are excited for the nice weather and playtime! :)
I am now planning on doing the SLC 5k run in April with my sister in law, Julie. While it is in the 50's this week, there is still snow all over plus really bad air quality, so I haven't even walked a 5k. Hopefully the weather will continue to pick up like it has been lately, so we will be able to get outside soon!! Lots of weather comments in this post...but that's what happens when you live in Utah and life IS weather...no pictures, I forgot my camera.

2 comments:

Chantalle said...

Ya really. Did he just have a baby?? Ok, that's not a great excuse since it's been a while :) Sounds like a good goal. The weather is supposed to be good tomorrow so my goal is to start walking until the next storm! Not sure yet how far I can go..I'll give you the update :) 35 minutes it is! We'll show him how great we are!

Christine said...

Hey Chantelle....love your new blog look! And I miss Cafe Rio....so yummy!