Wednesday, February 20, 2008
TV
So we are excited about the writer's strike being over! Now some of our shows will come back...yay. I am a fan of reality TV (Biggest Loser, Project Runway, Survivor, and sometimes Apprentice right now) but it will be nice to have other ones back. Right now I am enjoying some DVDs I borrowed from my parents' house of one of my all-time favorite shows: Hogan's Heroes. We started watching it because Marge Moyers who used to be in our ward thought we would like the show, seeing how we shared a last name with the main character and she loved the show. She had all the episodes on VHS. (They are now out on DVD). We have now seen probably every episode...like 4 times. At the very least. Certain ones, like You Look Good in Basic Black, we have seen way more than four times. What a good show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
im excited for private practice to be back! YAYYYY!!!
You guys are really hard up if you're watching Hogan's Heroes. I won't burst your bubble and tell you what the main character was like in real life....
Ya, disappointing for sure. I'd rather think of him as Hogan, not as Crane :)
Post a Comment