Monday, March 3, 2008
Way beyond 'Large Family'
Woo-hoo another Monday! Alright, usually not the response to the beginning of the week and the burial of yet another weekend, but I am glad. Beginning another day means we are that much closer to sun, end of the semester, and closer to fun things beyond this horrible winter. Tonight, that means after FHE (Where we are going to read the First Presidency message by President Hinckley so for the first time we can say 'yes' when our active home teacher asks if we've read it. His guilt trips have worked...) I am going to watch Jon and Kate plus 8 (on TLC). This couple had twin girls, and then 3 years later had sextuplets! Three boys and three girls. The babies are now 3. I love it. Kate is super organized, and very human. I like seeing how she handles things and seeing what it would be like to have so many toddlers in one house! They always have something big going on it seems, but always manage to have fun together as a family. They are very religious- non-denominational Christians. After watching it I always get motivated to be more organized and thankful for one baby right now :) Also excited for the fun of more kids, but not for a while...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on your baby zachary. it is so good to be able to get caught up through blogs. sounds like you guys are doing great. your baby is so cute. he looks a little like both of you i think.
I LOVE this show it is my fav!
We Fish Heads also love J&K+8!
Also, at first the picture of your baby freaked me out - it looked like he was hanging upside down and my heart stopped for a quick second!
Post a Comment