New discovery! Provo is catching up to Southern California. They get PinkBerry, and we have Yoasis! For those who haven't heard of either, it is a frozen yogurt with only 90 calories (and NO fat!) for the mini size (1/2 cup, perfect size I thought) and you add on two kinds of fruit! It is a little bitter tasting, but the fruit adds a nice sweetness to it. Yum! I had a card for a free one and it just opened up, so I tried it on my way home from my jog today (ya, that's right. Jogging! On the day when it is in the 70s...I think I got sunburnt, how great is that??) . Kimberly, you should be proud- I jogged 2 miles and walked 2!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Pinkberry/ Yoasis
New discovery! Provo is catching up to Southern California. They get PinkBerry, and we have Yoasis! For those who haven't heard of either, it is a frozen yogurt with only 90 calories (and NO fat!) for the mini size (1/2 cup, perfect size I thought) and you add on two kinds of fruit! It is a little bitter tasting, but the fruit adds a nice sweetness to it. Yum! I had a card for a free one and it just opened up, so I tried it on my way home from my jog today (ya, that's right. Jogging! On the day when it is in the 70s...I think I got sunburnt, how great is that??) . Kimberly, you should be proud- I jogged 2 miles and walked 2!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE Pinkberry!! I just went there for the first time last month and got hooked. Glad you get a small taste of what you used to have!
Where is it! I heard it is so delicious! I need to know. I'm so proud of you for running, it is my least favorite way of exercising. You'll have to let me know how you're run goes.
aughhh! I am so jealous! I've heard that place is so good, and of course it comes after we leave...:)
OK, that sounds yummy & Yeehaw for you on the jog! Are you getting pretty excited for the run this weekend?!? Wish we were there, but I'll be thinking of you while I sleep in the Saturday! teehee :o) Love the pics of your trip too... what a cute boy that Zach! Love ya & talk to you soon, Deanna :o)
Man, great job on the jogging thing. Running/jogging is just not something my body will do. However, my little Emily says we will be going on a mother-daughter job when the boys go to Father's and Son's Campout....I think she's crazy!
Post a Comment